Tuesday 29 May 2012

The Precision of His Word

Often I find the need to re-read a portion of Scripture to ensure that I have not missed out on any simple little words that add so much more vigour and power to His Word. When David says in Psalm 34 "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles."(AMP), I find great delight in knowing that through the inspiration of Holy Spirit this author took the time  to include the word "all". There is deliverance from ALL circumstances. In every trial and during each anxious moment I find myself staring into the inevitable Light. What a joy to know the truth; that He will deliver me from "all" distress and trouble. The Scriptures are filled with little pieces of dynamite such as this. I love it! It brings about a greater dimension of hope and the extreme assurance of a promise from my Father's heart. "All" my troubles? All! Great God. Blessings.