Friday 1 June 2012

Just as I am

Welcome to new MMV Blogger and very dear friend, Magen. She shares a simple but very real thought about God being crazy about who we are.

God gives us all unique personalities, one of mine is that I talk a lot! Throughout high school I was made to hate it and I became sensitive. I found myself trying to speak less, or going with the crowd. Even though it looked good, I didn't feel that way. Jesus said in the book of John, this world will not accept you because you are not part of it, just as they didn't accept Him. It made me unstable, but today I realize that God loves me, and I like to think that He laughs when I 'over talk' and say the wrong things. You don't know that the one thing you hate so much about yourself, might be what God loves. I don't know about you, but God is more important then this world to me. Magen.