Tuesday 5 June 2012

Prayer From John 16:33 by Magen


John 16:33 'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world' 

Father God, I start off my day with the revelation of knowing that you are within me and I in you. Lord my day gets so busy, my mind gets filled with the stress of exams, the stress of finance, but in YOU I have peace, because you are within me. I pray for the joy that YOU have, that it would be released in me. Trials and stumbling blocks will meet my path, but I'm of I am of good cheer, because you, MY FATHER, have already overcome this world and that same power and strength you had (and still have) to overcome this world is within me, because you, Father God are within me.

Amen